Subject: [Leica] Is it better?
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 21:14:13 +0100

Lluis,

I prefer the older version. The perspectives are slightly different - have
you altered this in LR? Anyway, I prefer the tones in the original one.
There is more contrast in the first version, but the tones looks warmer. The
second version looks as if it is slightly on the cool tone side.

Best wishes,

Charlie
www.charlie-chan.co.uk