Subject: [Leica] MacBook Air and Lightroom for Africa trip
From: ric at cartersxrd.net (RicCarter)
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 21:43:27 -0400

i'm using the retina 15 now, mid levels come with 16 g ram/ 500g flash
storage
very satisfied

there is much talk about a 12 retina coming up before long--may be the
perfect travel machine

rather than carry tons of cards, look at one of the very small external
drives around these days
i use a 1T my passport ultra from WD
carry it on road to catalog in LR
put the images with notes, and edits on the drobo when i get home

ric