Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers SonC
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 08:19:32 -0700

Hi Sonny,
Very nice use of the light in moving them out of sun. I think often when we
see photos from the crew time after time "FLOWERS IN OVER POWERING SUNLIGHT?
Gee be nice to soften the light and let the gentle flower colour shine
through!"
Obviously in most cases it isn't possible to move the flowers. So good on
you for giving it a try and offering some soft gentle flower colour!

"THE CAT?" :-) Love it as it's certainly "ONE COOL KAT!" Look at that
critter just all comfy stretched out there enjoying the day! :-)
cheers,
ted