Subject: [Leica] Hasselblad Imacon Flextight Precision II Scanner
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 18:07:24 -0400

I think this is a very good move for you and your work.
The US government in a better time should or would have gotten this scanner
for you. Your body of work is a national treasure.
And that Flextight  will dig into those rich darks in your Kodachromes and
dig out all the good stuff! I think they Nikons (which I have) are almost up
to the task but not quite.

--
Mark William Rabiner
Photographer