Subject: [Leica] Mikado, Señoritas, vocabulary, and respect
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 14:38:47 +1000

Thank you Brian. I apologise to the rest of the list for reacting to the
Se?orita comment added to the thread about The Mikado.
I read this as well and got annoyed.

"And I make it a point to watch Crocodile Dundee and Road Warrior on TV to
get a real understanding of Australia today."

I'll take a break. Thousands of new images to edit and shoot here.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman