Subject: [Leica] Lluis
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 14:29:30 +0200

Hi Leon,

Thank you very much for your kind words, I don?t know which can be the
future challenges, we say here that only walking we find the right way, I
don?t know, but what is sure is that I will non stop to shot.

I would be very happy to organise another Barcelona gathering, I think in
case we have a certain assistance this shall be for the next Spring or
Summer, for the fall I think is too short time. What do you think?

Some Lugger opinions?

Warmest regards for you too!
Lluis

El 18/07/2014, a las 03:06, Leon Pomeroy <drleonpomeroy at verizon.net>