Subject: [Leica] Farewell
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 00:14:23 +0200

Thank you my friend, my interest is still the live photography. When I was
Leica R user I?ve shoot a lot of flowers, insects, landscapes? and now I?m
still interested for the live. The learning never stops as you say, and now
I shall learn I don?t know exactly what but a different search of subjects
maybe, I?m optimist, HCB has said that the first 10.000 pics are the worst?.
 Use Flash studio?. I don?t know, I would like continue being a Ted?s friend!

Cheers
Lluis

El 15/07/2014, a las 00:01, Geoff Hopkinson <hopsternew at gmail.com>
escribi?:

> Lluis, that is a challenge when you have made so many great street photos
> over a long time. Maybe you can make yourself try a different style or
> shooting the same subjects different ways.
> Borrow or hire a studio or make a small space at home and do some careful
> portraiture..... use Flash!......shoot some close ups in nature, or some
> landscapes?
> When I first started learning the basics in studio I found that there was a
> whole world of possible things I could learn about and try. The learning
> never stops of course.
>

> Cheers
> Geoff
> http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman
>

> On 15 July 2014 07:05, Lluis Ripoll <lluisripollphotography at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Thank you my friend!
>>
>> But if I'm sincere ... I have hesitated to post it, I'm a little bored to
>> shot similar images, it's too easy ... I would like shoot and show
>> something
>> else, I continue my walks on the streets and sometimes there are many
>> things I think "d?j? vu", I don't know if other friends doing street
>> photography has experimented the same as I... ?
>>
>> Cheers
>> Lluis
>>

>> El 14/07/2014, a las 22:57, Geoff Hopkinson <hopsternew at gmail.com>
>> escribi?:
>>
>>> This is great Lluis. You got the right moment but also there are a lot of
>>> wonderful patterns of stripes and checks to find in the composition as
>> well.
>>>

>>> Cheers
>>> Geoff