Subject: [Leica] Farewell
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 08:01:17 +1000

Lluis, that is a challenge when you have made so many great street photos
over a long time. Maybe you can make yourself try a different style or
shooting the same subjects different ways.
Borrow or hire a studio or make a small space at home and do some careful
portraiture..... use Flash!......shoot some close ups in nature, or some
landscapes?
When I first started learning the basics in studio I found that there was a
whole world of possible things I could learn about and try. The learning
never stops of course.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman