Subject: [Leica] Fwd: WC
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 08:21:09 +1000

There would be a LOT of pro Canons and Nikons with long long pro lenses in
the Press gallery and those would be the right tools for the job. The guy
shooting at two metres on the pitch after the whistle did look like he had
a Wide Angle Tri Elmar on the body he had, but then we may have coloured
perceptions ;-) Pretty sure he was looking through an EVF though and could
equally be another mirrorless like one of the excellent new Fuji's or
Olympus bodies.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman