Subject: [Leica] Stand-Alone Photo Processing Software
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 05:10:43 -0500

Thanks, Meino.  I knew that someone on the lists had mentioned it.  It
requires a different workflow from Elements, but I can adapt to that.

One major difference from Adobe products is that it lists a phone
number, and my emails were answered within 24 hours by the primary
author of the software.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA