Subject: [Leica] Stand-Alone Photo Processing Software
From: meino at innerside.demon.nl (Meino de Graaf)
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 10:38:41 +0200

Jim

I don't know what your problem is, but it reminded me of my situation
along time ago. When I started with scanning my slides, I started with
Elements. But I encountered some issues (color banding caused by the
8bit color depth). So I bought Picture Window and never looked back. It
is a perfect program if your only need is to process photo's. However,
to be honest, since I went fully digital, and I started using Lightroom,
it almost completely replaced PW7. I use PW7 only for the occasional
scanned slide, for more complex cloning and the layout tool.

regards
Meino de Graaf

On 7/12/2014 6:50 AM, Jim Nichols wrote:
> After several weeks of problems with Adobe PhotoShop Elements 12, with
> no solution in sight and no interest on the part of Adobe, I am
> examining other options.  The cloud is of no interest to me, nor is
> cataloging.  I am currently checking out Picture Window Pro 7.0. Any
> comments on this and other options that may be available?

-----
No virus found in this message.