Subject: [Leica] Is this ethical?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 00:14:55 -0400

Use "for what" is a big part of it
We can use those like those excellent shots Lluis just did in a gallery show
or in a photo art book but  if if appears on a billboard selling baby food
then here in the US you've got problems with no releases having paid the
models. I bet its close to that in the UK and most other places. We the baby
or kid food people making piles on our kids faces then it ends up the law
thinks we should get a cut as I has worked out.