Subject: [Leica] Is this ethical?
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 09:27:34 +0530

If someone comes to me and say they do not want to be photographed, I
stop and also delete all the photos of them I might have taken without
their knowledge. As I keep going back into areas, and I try to build
long term trust with the residents, I always comply with individual
requests of this type. I have been allowed to photograph private areas
in Chennai on the specific condition that I do not post online, or
publish in the media (private distribution of prints are OK), and I
always honour the request. To me, the privacy and trust of the subject
is fundamental.
Cheers
Jayanand