Subject: [Leica] guess what....
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 23:39:38 -0500 (CDT)

Congratulations to the both of you!

Gene

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Barbour" <steve.barbour at gmail.com>
To: "Lluis Ripoll" <lluisripollquerol at gmail.com>, "Dr ted" <tedgrant at
shaw.ca>, "philippe.amard Amard" <philippe.amard at sfr.fr>, "Leica Users
Group" <lug at leica-users.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 6, 2014 9:10:57 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central

well Tara and I decided to get married, wow ! the rings are ordered...

She is determined to make an honest man of me.

We are buying a new/old home in Davis, California  (in progress), so
needless to say we won't be going to Europe this year,
we will see when that may become possible...

She is a fabulous photographer. Please stay tuned, cus my/her photos from
Davis, CA. and other fabulous places will possibly be appearing on the LUG
from time to time.

ain't life great...  ?

amities, Steve