Subject: [Leica] batch scanning of slides ?
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2014 14:19:37 -0700

Thanks Lluis

Sent from my iPhone
Steve Barbour

On Jul 6, 2014, at 12:00 PM, Lluis Ripoll <lluisripollphotography at
gmail.com> wrote:

Steve,

I use two non expensive scanners, for a better work I use the Film Scanner
Plustek here it cost about 300 Euro, the inconvenient is that you shall scan
one negative at once. I have also a flatbed scanner Epson V700, with this
one I can scan 12 negatives or slides at once, the support is for 24 but
I?ve not reached scan 24 at once, here the Epson is priced about 600 Euro.
On both cases I use Vuescan Pro.

As Tina says the best quality will be with a Nikon LS5000, but it is
discontinued and in the second hand market the prices are very high.

On this link you can find excellent reviews about different scanners:

http://www.filmscanner.info/en/PlustekOpticFilm7600i.html

I hope this helps!

Amiti?s
Lluis