Subject: [Leica] OT: Fuji X file sizes
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 01:18:42 -0400

Though a "DNG is both a raw image format and a format that supports
"non-raw", or partly processed, images"
Nothing Raw about a Tiff.
A DNG can be converted to say a NEF which is the digital Nikon raw format.
A thing I needed to do when I first got my D40X.
They converted to full RAW. Not some half assed thing.