Subject: [Leica] Gypsy Land
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 20:46:47 +0200

Thanks for the details Jayanand, it is interesting your process, I do a
really few use of Color Efex and Viveza, what I do sometimes in Capture One,
when the image is already converted to B&W, I play with the saturation.

Cheers
LLuis

El 27/06/2014, a las 07:00, Jayanand Govindaraj <jayanand at gmail.com>
escribi?: