Subject: [Leica] Leica Monochrome test with Summilux and Noctilux
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 13:51:40 +0200

Thank you Barney, Jayanand, Jim for looking and commenting

Here my intention was see the differences between these two lenses, I see
that rendering of the smooth tones is for me the same, the only difference
but not very big IMHO is in the DOF, of course the Nocti shows his
personality stronger here

Cheers
Lluis

El 28/06/2014, a las 13:34, Jayanand Govindaraj <jayanand at gmail.com>