Subject: [Leica] Experience of traveling with a Nikon setup, rather than a M9......
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 15:53:02 -0400

Interesting, Frank.  I'm about to take two of my Leicas and my new Fuji
X-Pro1 to Honduras.  It will be interesting to see which I use the most.  I
imagine it will be the Fuji for all traveling and walking around.  The
faster Leica lenses will come in handy if I end up in dark adobe houses but
then the higher ISOs are better on the Fuji.  The Fuji auto-focusing and
macro are the main reasons I got it and I'm planning to put both to good
use.

Thanks,

Tina