Subject: [Leica] Tina's Vietnamese Lady....
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 15:30:41 -0400

In past years, I have sold many more B&W, (
http://tina-manley.artistwebsites.com/art/all/portfolio/all) but since I
started putting photos up on Fine Art America, I have sold more color.  I
think that is a different audience than you find in galleries.  People are
looking for something to match the sofa ;-)
http://tina-manley.artistwebsites.com/galleries.html

Thanks,

Tina