Subject: [Leica] Danny Lyon retrospective (book)
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 12:14:54 -0600

I received the new Danny Lyon book as a Fathers Day gift and thought I'd
share this link for others who may remember this photographer for his essay
"Bikeriders" from the 1960s, as well as other major projects. Lyon is from
the Robert Frank school of seeing and was with Magnum for a while. He now
lives here in NM not far from Albuquerque. In the book he looks back on his
lifetime of work, starting with the most recent work and working backward
towards his origins.  From Phaidon, with the usual Phaidon
standards of reproduction.

http://www.photoeye.com/bookstore/citation.cfm?Catalog=PI256

--
Phil Swango