Subject: [Leica] Project - some reassembly required.
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 08:27:17 -0700

While bike riding, we spotted two old rockers a neighbor had on their lawn
marked "free".  I should know after 40 years of marriage that free is NEVER
free.  They were very worn and beat up versions of the South Beach Rocker,
and they made it to our house.  We spent three days sanding the pealing
white paint off them, priming them and painting them.  I said "White?" and
she said "Wild!"

The first time I reassembled them I think I made a mistake.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/m/Chairs-0852.jpg.html

But it all fit...  So, what was wrong with that?

Here are the finished products with their proud new owner.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/m/Chairs-0856.jpg.html

On to another project.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired (retarded?) Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

"The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream."   James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from ric at cartersxrd.net (RicCarter) ([Leica] Project - some reassembly required.)
Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Project - some reassembly required.)