Subject: [Leica] My M9 will travel to Wetzlar
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 07:49:59 +0200

Oh I never saw that???? Who as that? Read exactly what the fault was in
this M9. I did not say that there have not been other ones with problems
with the sensor assemblies. THIS fault is one no-one I know has ever heard
of.
Anyway just expressing my view because this was my camera for 3 years and
 none of the dealers with whom I converse have heard of this nor the
Customer Care people I spoke with personally on site a few days ago.
Believe what you will, of course.
I have a very wonderful day ahead here in France with our friend Philippe.
All the best from Mutzenhouse

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman