Subject: [Leica] My M9 will travel to Wetzlar
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 06:04:24 +0200

Such cynicism, Jayanand and Steve! Personally I have never heard of this
anywhere. Maybe a bit tough to imply that Customer Care has lied to Lluis.
I don't believe that is so. If you had an opportunity to meet these folks
you might possibly think differently.

  Re-tightening the three fasteners involved will mean that the camera will
be calibrated to the very newest standard for Lluis at least and of course
the camera will automatically receive a full CLA while there.
Let's wait until Lluis reports the results for us.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman