Subject: [Leica] Night in Yosemite
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 07:48:45 -0700

It does have manual focus.  The problem is that the light is so low there is
really not much to focus on except a star.  That is what I do, using live
view and 10x magnification.  Hard to find one of those little suckers at
times.  But with the Leica lens, with its hard infinity focus, you just
crank the lens out to the infinity stop and you are good to go.  Do the Fuji
lenses have a hard infinity stop?  Do their zoom lenses hold their focus
when zoomed in manual focus mode?

Aram