Subject: [Leica] Vision problems, the saga continues
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 04:40:58 -0500

Hi Peter,

I am familiar with your problem.  My wife has been dealing with double
vision for the last fifteen years.  The prisms have been gradually
increased in strength, and she has also had cataract surgery.  With one
eye covered, her vision is excellent.  With both eyes open, she has
frequent problems.  In her case, the misalignment is not only lateral,
but also vertical, requiring prisms in two dimensions.  Fortunately, our
ophthalmologist is fairly knowledgeable in this area, but it still seems
to be just trial and  error.

Good luck in getting it right.  The entire process can be very frustrating.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA