Subject: [Leica] Violins, lenses and cameras
From: jshulman at judgecrater.com (Jim Shulman)
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 21:28:37 -0400

All this reminds me of a favorite Jackie Mason story:

Two old men are talking one afternoon.  One asks his friend,
"Sam, what's with the new Mercedes?  Why not another Cadillac?"
Sam replied, "There's a reason I wanted the Mercedes: it's the
engineering."
Sam's friend thought a minute and said, "So, how much engineering do you
need for driving 15mph to the early bird special?"

Jim