Subject: [Leica] B&W With the 21mm Voigtlander f4
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 10:22:59 -0500

Thanks for the observation, Uncle Dr. Ted.  I too remember the darkroom
days of burning in the edges, and also the 'Hand of God' that would
slightly dodge the main point of the image to lighten it and give it
emphasis.  (Remember q-tips and potassium ferricyanide?)

I try not to get too artsy when using the computer, but it is so easy for
me to get carried away.

Regards,

--Bob

Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] B&W With the 21mm Voigtlander f4)