Subject: [Leica] FF Blossoms in a tree in Central Park Midnight
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 01:44:01 -0400

On the right is a street light kind of thing but this shot is looking much
lighter then it was in person. To my eye it was very hard to focus on... Or
see . Its not really lit at all its just picking up ambient light from the
fog getting light from the night sky.
1/50 s at f/1.4 @ iso 6400 which Ev is that?
EV dark!