Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sunset Swim
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 20:48:18 +0100
References: <CA+yJO1Ckak6MUrS0HLW8e4aHDnE8O-m6fvTByyqQ899-_POJEQ@mail.gmail.com><2408DAAB74724E9DA182E3C4FE70346F@Family><CA+yJO1B+PJXwEOGqcwNoxPqxf9x+9H_tryp44Ro0b1m-Ca_HaQ@mail.gmail.com><AE1436A4182F4F84BA93B52CB0506356@Family><A43DD176-5888-4931-8ED3-BFFB0711CDBC@icloud.com><CA+yJO1ALi0DZanv9CBYgLmPpMHitPBDKWuTOq8UrwhjZ8X1huQ@mail.gmail.com><57A48E0A29444C85961CB79EA519B2A2@Family><C0294E1366AB48258ED113E399DFE672@syneticfeba505><CA+yJO1Cn=t8wGeZCBPyn5T=nS3stPJvSZbAbaSSh7cdobk9V2g@mail.gmail.com> <CA+yJO1Dh1ZvOdZEw=Jr2gzoDrryJyG2w9DQ097LmNynsiT89Vw@mail.gmail.com>

Well done, and ignoring the rules, and the wise head of Uncle Ted, I'd say
you have a winner! I'll have to get something better than Photoshop Elements
4!!

Douglas