Subject: [Leica] Mother's Day
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 22:34:36 -0500 (CDT)

On May 12, 2014, at 1:50 AM, Ken Carney wrote:

> Here is my mother-in-law, age 99 and sharper than most anyone I know.
> Comments always appreciated.  Fuji X-E1 and Fuji X 60mm 2.4.
>
> Ken
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/_DSF1226.jpg.html
>
> ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Very nice portrait.  She doesn't look 99.  Glad she's doing well.

Sunday I used my Fuji for a shot of my sharp Mom too, although she's barely
94.   She is a retired teacher and was a pre-flight instructor as a Navy
WAVE in WWII.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Portraits/20140511_MR_Mine_DSF0467.jpg.html>

Fuji X-E2, 50mm f/2 Summicron DR in plain mount.

Alan

(Retired)
UPAA Photographer of the Year 1978
amr3 at uwm.edu