Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sculptures - Four Old Travel Photos
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 22:25:07 -0500 (CDT)

This sculpture garden was created by Dr. Starr Gideon Kempf at his residence
in Colorado Springs. After his suicide in 1995, some of the sculptures were
relocated away from the property line due to the opposition of the
neighbors. (!)

Olympus OM2n, various Zuikos, Kodachrome 64 + polarizer.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Travel/19940821_MR_TRAV_2.jpg.html>
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Travel/19940821_MR_TRAV_6.jpg.html>
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Travel/19940821_MR_TRAV_12.jpg.html>
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Travel/19940821_MR_TRAV_20.jpg.html>

While I was taking a Stereo Realist shot of that plaque, Kempf himself came
along, and I got a 3D photo of him leaning on it.

Alan

(Retired)
UPAA Photographer of the Year 1978
amr3 at uwm.edu