Subject: [Leica] IMG: New cat
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 08 May 2014 23:19:32 -0400

I love cats. All cats.
Dogs too. Ditto.

People are ok.. In a pinch...!

On 5/8/14 1:22 PM, "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Ha.  Our first cat climbed our tree once.   The tree falling over was
> enough

of a discouragement for him that he never tried it again.  Munchie never did

try to climb it.  But he did love to sit under it and gaze up at the lights

and ornaments.  He died a week or so before Christmas 8 years ago.  We went

out extra early that year to chop down our tree and put it up for him since

we knew it would be his last.  When we got home from work one day that is

where we found him, gasping out his last breaths.  Picked him up, called the

vet but he died while my wife was on the phone with them.  No pain, I think.

I hope.  Last cat.