Subject: [Leica] shooting the M240
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 08:15:21 +1000
References: <93F6AD7B-21B6-4E9C-ABD4-2C4BBE40D81C@gmail.com> <80F9701439F20347874CE5E4E03C22E9E6B6ED30@WhizzMAIL01.whizz.org> <CAE3QcF7WAmk2dD0uq8x3H4bAXC+Y6pgmKyYqDGodMs=Wnf+zNQ@mail.gmail.com> <41CD32C2-DCED-4FEA-B6C3-246F3A41DD58@gmail.com> <CAE3QcF78RHkq5PtPXWnSg=S7rrboB0kp7Pm-ux5nkhPZTx4HJA@mail.gmail.com> <D30194EA-7E38-4554-90D0-30EA6E749143@gmail.com> <CAE3QcF7gSMiW30qD9=bq2-z8PRE2=g6J3QDwVdJW5FJFcYNpcQ@mail.gmail.com> <3B3B5C44-0DBA-4BE0-B58A-E3669002EAF5@gmail.com>

Any hardware shop I think. Stick on dots for household frippery so it
doesn't scratch your coffee table.  Look at 3M or something like that.
Maybe 99c?

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman