Subject: [Leica] FF will require at least 350 Mpx for full resolution
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 22:40:11 -0500 (CDT)

This is why Nikon, Canon, Sony etc. all have a lens calibration module in
their menus, to account for manufacturing variations.  You can calibrate the
lens to the body yourself.  Check your owners manual on how to do this.  All
but my 50/1.4 AF-S Nikkor G are dead on, the 50 is a slight bit off at max
aperture, but not enough to bother with at this time.

Gene