Subject: [Leica] lens coding
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 18:05:19 -0400

I'm having all of my lenses coded, a few at a time.  Then I can leave the
Lens Recognition on Automatic instead of trying to remember to change it
every time I change lenses.  It does make a difference in the way most
software treats lens corrections.  The lossless DNG compression is great
and truly lossless.  It saves a lot of storage space.

Hope this helps.  Enjoy the M240!

Tina