Subject: [Leica] In the Woods
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 04 May 2014 21:40:27 -0500

I agree, John.  The E-1 provides good color for sharing on-line, but
runs out of steam if severe cropping or large prints are required.  But,
the lens and camera, valued at around $300 US, is a fine grab and go
setup that doesn't require a lot of thought about risk. :-)

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA