Subject: [Leica] Ted's Opening WOW! WOW!! WOW!!!!!!! :-)
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sat, 3 May 2014 15:30:44 -0700

amen !

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Ted's Opening WOW! WOW!! WOW!!!!!!! :-))
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] Ted's Opening WOW! WOW!! WOW!!!!!!! :-))
Message from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Ted's Opening WOW! WOW!! WOW!!!!!!! :-))
Message from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor) ([Leica] Ted's Opening WOW! WOW!! WOW!!!!!!! :-))