Subject: [Leica] Leica T article and photos
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 12:07:48 +0200
References: <CAE3QcF5ORxn5q+HUTnv1u5qw9t9jvYBLTKk8VUFZYk5vBk6EsA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+FSgq4+7uT-Y40JSMDjtEX4cnys9uYhwgkOjgbLZRg9oeZegg@mail.gmail.com> <CAE3QcF4vE3DaA+HZxFXgwcG6QFGjkgdk1rn_X6ZkhFtHmvizZg@mail.gmail.com> <2A8DB927-BD78-4C9D-9B6D-B8CF0FF67A67@frozenlight.eu> <80F9701439F20347874CE5E4E03C22E9E6B2982E@WhizzMAIL01.whizz.org> <80F9701439F20347874CE5E4E03C22E9E6B29F3B@WhizzMAIL01.whizz.org> <06144D56-F7C0-4C49-A69A-62D399EEC8CC@gmail.com> <CAF8hL-HoATvTQ=BzJJe_8zSRnCA4cnQqJ37GyNJYprLyvfbj_w@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ2Vy6EroiBbWiSp7upuk1QPLxJqc8U4V6+jaH9Y6HsEPg@mail.gmail.com>

That was the point I was trying to make. I do not know these people and have
no reason to assume that they are anything but honest and honourable
individuals, but common sense says that you do not bite the hand that gives
you free goodies (and yes, a new camera on loan is a free goodie even though
you have to give it back). And from the other side, if you are Leica about
to launch a new product, surely you are only going to invite beta testers
whom you can be fairly sure of to say nice things about it afterwards.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain