Subject: [Leica] Leica T article and photos
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 02:43:39 -0700
References: <CAE3QcF5ORxn5q+HUTnv1u5qw9t9jvYBLTKk8VUFZYk5vBk6EsA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+FSgq4+7uT-Y40JSMDjtEX4cnys9uYhwgkOjgbLZRg9oeZegg@mail.gmail.com> <CAE3QcF4vE3DaA+HZxFXgwcG6QFGjkgdk1rn_X6ZkhFtHmvizZg@mail.gmail.com> <2A8DB927-BD78-4C9D-9B6D-B8CF0FF67A67@frozenlight.eu> <80F9701439F20347874CE5E4E03C22E9E6B2982E@WhizzMAIL01.whizz.org> <80F9701439F20347874CE5E4E03C22E9E6B29F3B@WhizzMAIL01.whizz.org> <06144D56-F7C0-4C49-A69A-62D399EEC8CC@gmail.com>

He is doing exactly that! :-)

--
// http://facebook.com/richardmanphoto

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Leica T article and photos)