Subject: [Leica] Anyone here tried Platinum printing?
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 00:28:35 +0200

Charlie

I?m following this technique after a while, it is very interesting and nice,
but for the moment not for me, as far as I know Bostick & Sullivan is the
best supplier of products and information.

Good luck, this will be really nice!

Cheers
Lluis

El 20/04/2014, a las 00:08, Charlie Chan <topoxforddoc at btinternet.com>