Subject: [Leica] IMG: New Studio Portrait two
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 07:37:45 +1000

Merci beaucoup Jean-Michel. It sounds like you do understand portraiture
very well!
This colourful one was shot in hard light (a single gridded reflector). We
were using it for some edgier grunge fashion looks and I grabbed that
portrait one too.
This other one is with 'clamshell' lighting with a beauty dish and fill.
This is lovely wrap around flattering light and has been popular in studios
for some time of course.
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/155286560

I am really finding each time more and more that the M and the M9 too work
very well for fashion/portraiture in a studio.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman