Subject: [Leica] Ted's NYC Shizzle Info ?
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 19:58:36 +0200 (CEST)

What Gery wrote, Doug confirmed and so much more should this be possible.

Alice and I will be with you all over this adventure and are somewhat
envious of those who will attend.
Pity we can't make it. But we count on their reports, and on yours of course.

Kudos our Dear Uncle Dr Ted

Amities d'Alsace
Philippe et Alice

Tous vos emails en 1 clic avec l'application SFR Mail sur iPhone et Android
- En savoir plus.

Message du : 18/04/2014 19:26