Subject: [Leica] OT: Sony Sucks, big time
From: jplaurel at gmail.com (Jim Gmail)
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 18:29:21 -0400

I only have my mobile and not sure I'm getting the while gist of the convo,
so not sure if this is relevant, but some may find it useful.

There was a minor bug mirroring video from OSX to Apple TV in which video
would be mirrored but audio would continue to play from the Mac. Workaround
is simply to direct audio to the Apple TV before mirroring to it. I think
it's been fixed now for the latest OSes.

Sent from my iPhone