Subject: [Leica] Comparing film and digital resolution
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 17:51:29 -0400

My excuse for not having already established an S2 piggy bank is waiting for
the developed of the S3 which I feel strongly will have a CMOS sensor in it
That camera will compete directly street shooting at night or indoors
against full frame DSLR'S (and the Leica M). As I think it would more than
compete it would blow them out of the water. When that happens Leica will
have a tough time making them fast enough...
As all the photo animals two by two will be signing up for S3 membership
before the deluge.... Or not survive...