Subject: [Leica] OT: Sony Sucks, big time
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 17:24:49 +0200

My wife (who is the main user of TV in our household) uses a Dell laptop
running Win 7. I use various flavors of Macs. We both use iPads. The point
is that she wants to be able to sit on the sofa with her Dell, look at
things on the web (e.g. a Youtube video) and see it on the TV. Or even
videos she has taken herself while skiing with the GoPro. She (and I) are
not interested in acquiring additional gadgets for this purpose.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain