Subject: [Leica] Friday fly and flower with Koi fish
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 03:48:33 +1000

Oh accidentally interesting then George ;-) When I was retouching at 100% I
spotted the fly and was struck by the fact that the individual joints in
its legs were resolved from 3 metres or so although not quite in the plane
of sharpest focus (70mm lens on Leica S).
The other  spots are skin imperfections (apart from the model's personal
art of course).
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/154493105

Cheers
Geoff