Subject: [Leica] IMG: Friday Flower
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 23:57:14 +0000

It is nearly half way through Friday here ;-) I think you may still have
your M9 set to 1600asa....

john

I was going to wait for tomorrow, when I noticed that Brian said it was
Logical Friday.

A couple of years ago, a bottle brush plant at the rear of our garden had
grown into an ugly tree, and my wife decided it had to come down. I was
devastated.

She had a infant bottle brush planted?I think it was a couple of years ago.
Yesterday, I saw a nice red brush on it. Today there are four. I then
counted about twenty-five nascent brushes, so I think in a few more days it
will be spectacular.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/herbk1/L1003538.jpg.html

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org