Subject: [Leica] Lightroom for iPad
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 22:30:45 -0700

It is taking the preview from your LR catalog and putting it on the iPad.
You can do all sorts of editing and it gives you a histogram to work with.
All the sliders are available. They can be reset and adjusted again when
you send the file back to LR. Crop/straighten, exposure, tint, highlights,
shadows, whites, blacks, clarity, vibrance, saturation, BW, BW filters,
crop, flag.
Don't see star rating or color rating. Exif data is there.

But again, the slide show is terrific and easy: no changes to what you
upload needed. So I'll just use mine to display, which is really nice.