Subject: [Leica] Lightroom for iPad
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 19:29:49 -0500

===On Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 7:16 PM, Bob Adler <rgacpa at gmail.com> wrote:

> I implemented today. As my ipad is not calibrated (at least I don't think
> this new LR Mobile is compatible with the new x-rite mobile calibration
> program) I would be wary of editing on my ipad with this. HOWEVER it does
> allow you to do slide shows with collections and see the EXIF data and
> histogram FWIW.
> For now that's about the best use for me.
>
> Sent from my iPad

For those of us who are somewhat color-challenged that is interesting but
at least for me non-determinative.  Can you do significant post-processing
(cropping, healing, dodging, burning etc.) on your iPad now with this
program? Can you key word and star rate?

--Bob

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler) ([Leica] Lightroom for iPad)
Message from robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron) ([Leica] Lightroom for iPad)
Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Lightroom for iPad)